NYSAIS Schools - Job Openings
Please be sure to visit the resources listed to the left of this window.
For instructions on posting jobs, click here.
Use the filters below to find the right job for you.
Technical Support & Integration Specialist
|School Name||Rippowam Cisqua School|
|City, State||Bedford, NY|
Position: Technical Support/ Integration Specialist
Reports to: Director of Technology
Schedule: Year-round position; flexibility required
- Support Technology Help Desk
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems with computer systems, including software and hardware, email, and network equipment
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of equipment and network
- Provide Audio/Visual support as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot Level 1 & Level 2 applications, hardware, and networking issues
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to students and adults
- Have specific software knowledge including but not limited to Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, Smart Software
- Have specific hardware knowledge including but not limited to iMac, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iPad, iPhone, Windows Desktops and Laptops, Chromebooks Printers and Multifunction Devices
- 5+ years experience in a support or classroom integration role
- Experience in a K-12 environment is preferred
- Classroom integration experience is a plus
- Data Management experience is a plus
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com