Please submit your resources to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Guskeys Handout "Enhancing and Evaluating the Effectiveness of Professional Development
- Tom Guskey's Grading and Reporting Handout from the Oct. 3, 2012 workshop
- is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) with the mission of providing a world-class education to anyone, anywhere. We are complementing Salman's ever-growing library with user-paced exercises--developed as an open source project--allowing the Khan Academy to become the free classroom for the World.
- 21st Century Schools - tech resources for the classroom - a complrehensive wiki by Peter Vinadograv.
- Klingbrief is a monthly publication of recommended books, articles, and other media of interest offered by and for independent school educators. Each issue covers a broad range of diverse and timely issues, providing a synopsis of a current topic. 2 years of issues are archived. To obtain a free subscription, or to submit comments regarding past or future issues, please e-mail email@example.com.
- The Marshall Memo, published since 2003, is designed to keep principals, teachers, superintendents, and others very well-informed on current research and best practices in the field. Kim Marshall, drawing on his experience as a teacher, principal, central office administrator, consultant, and writer, lightens the load of busy educators by serving as their "designated reader."