Conferences & Workshops
Job Fair to Promote Diversity
4 W 93rd St, New York, NY 10025 Map
Liz Fernandez, Job Fair Administrator
TABLES SOLD OUT!
Date: Saturday - February 20, 2016
Location: Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School
4 W 93rd St, New York, NY 10025
Candidates - click here for complete information.
School Schedule ONLY
10:00 School representatives may begin to set up tablesSchools are strongly encouraged to research the candidate files and post their jobs onine. Instructions will be sent to registered schools. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
10:00 Box lunches available to School representatives (2 per school)
11:00 Networking & Interviewing with pre-registered candidates begins
12:00 Networking & Interviewing with on-site candidates begins
2:00 Networking & Interviewing Ends
School Registration Fee
- Early registration until Jan. 31 = $650.00 for members only.
- Regular registration beginning February 1 = $795.00 for members and $925.00 for non-members.
- Because space is strictly limited, your space is not guaranteed until you register with a credit card. You will not receive your password to access online résumés until we receive your fee.
- Deadline to register or cancel is 10 days prior to the event, or when 75 schools have registered.
- Once 75 schools have registered, additional interested schools will be placed on a waitlist.
Services to schools
- A table and 2 chairs for each school
- Electronic message board organized by job type (for schools to post openings).
- Schools may contact candidates at any time via email.
- Free box lunches for two school representatives
- NYSAIS member schools can post anticipated vacancies directly on the NYSAIS web-site under Career Opportunities /Job Openings at NYSAIS Schools prior to the Job Fair, to allow candidates to peruse these opportunities. There is no deadline to post vacancies.
- Candidate Résumés:
Usernames and passwords will be emailed to the school's contact person listed on the registration form on February 8, giving schools access to online pre-registered candidate resumés.
The contact person, designated on the registration form, will receive the access information and is responsible for disseminating that information to the members of their school who share in the hiring responsibilities.
Resumés are cross referenced by discipline/ administrative interest, grade level and geographic preference.
School representatives will have 2 weeks to review résumés online before the Job Fair. Schools are responsible for researching the résumés and printing them if desired.
These files will be available online until May 15.
Schools should bring
- A tablecloth and school literature, photographs, hand-outs, etc.
- A team of two people who are directly responsible for hiring and retention.
- Pre-printed résumés which you have downloaded from online files.
- Laptop, tablet or other device to search online candadate files and resumés and to post your job openings on the designated Job Fair 2016 electronic job board.
- NOTE - there will be no physical, paper bulletin board for posting, nor will there be a message board for candidates. Posting and messaging will be electronic only.
If your school cannot attend:
We strongly recommend that all registered schools attend the Job Fair in person. However, where distance makes this impractical, schools can still participate by registering, which entitles them to a listing in the directory and access to online résumés beginning Monday, February 8.
After the Job Fair, non-registered schools may purchase access to the resumé files for a fee of $200.00. These files will be available until May 15.
School Registration will open January 4, 2016
- Member Schools Only - $650.00 per school
Regular Registration beginning Feb. 1
- Member Schools - $795.00 per school
- Non-Member Schools - $925 per school
Credit Card payment only