NYSAIS Application Process
Before applying, Schools must meet the following criteria. The applying school must:
- be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
- hold a certificate of Absolute Charter from the State of New York (resources available upon request)
- have been operating for at least five years at the time of application.
If the school meets these critieria:
- The Head of School must email a completed application form with the supporting documents to Maria Flores Seibert (email@example.com).
- Please contact Maria Flores Seibert for an application form and checklist of required documents.
- The NYSAIS Executive Director will contact the applying Head of School concerning the category of membership available to the school, and the procedure for application.
- The Executive Director and members of the NYSAIS Board of Trustees will schedule a visit to the school.
- The report of the school visit is added to the written application for the consideration of the NYSAIS Board of Trustees Membership Committee at its next meeting.
- School membership requires a vote of the Board of Trustees, and membership acceptances will be sent following the meeting at which the vote is taken.
Questions? Call or email Maria Flores Seibert: firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-694-5500