Registering for a NYSAIS Event:
Staff and Administrators from NYSAIS Member and Non-Member schools are welcome!
Who may register?
Staff and Administrators employed at schools are welcome! Member, non-member, public, independent - school employees are welcome!
Except for the NEIT conference, you must be employed by a school in order to attend professional development events.
- Go to: https://www.nysais.org. Click “all events” (in orange).
- Click the event name, then scroll to the bottom.
- Select “Non-members” or "members" (depending upon your school's membership status) and click the “Register Here” link. Carefully follow the prompts.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one when you register.
Details of each event are on the NYSAIS Event Calendar.
You will also find a schedule and registration information on each event page.
If there are openings for an event, the registration link will be clickable, you will successfully register for the event and your confirmation page will appear.
When you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation page. If the confirmation page did not appear, you might not be registered. We ask that you verify your purchase with your credit card issuer before calling NYSAIS. If your purchase has not appeared on your statement or has not registered as an attempt with your issuer, you are probably not registered, and the transaction did not complete. American Express will show a deduction, even for incomplete purchases, for 24 hours (after which, the incomplete purchase will disappear).
If your card has been declined, you might not be registered. Please re-start your registration process ensuring that all fields are entered correctly. Please double-check that all information is in the correct field and spelled correctly, including:
- Matching shipping and billing credit card statement addresses
Remember that the address and zip code must match the billing address for the credit card. These are the most common issues with declined credit cards. * Address line ONE is the physical address, not the School or Individual name.
If you must change your registration to a different conference and have already paid, please:
- Cancel the registration by emailing email@example.com, and your credit card will be refunded.
- Re-register with the correct information, when the cancellation has been confirmed.
- If this method does not address the problem, we are happy to help you via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or over the phone (518-694-5500).
- Please email any edits to registrations to ensure proper spelling and punctuation.
Attendance eligibility: Attendance during conference lectures, sessions, breakouts, and meetings is strictly limited to those attendees who are currently employed at schools. Consultants, companies, firms, etc. engaged by schools are not employees of schools and may attend conferences in the capacity of "Exhibitor" (details for exhibiting are here) at select events. Digital events are currently TBD.
Refund requests are currently on a case-by-case review, but typically cannot be granted as the attendees will be sent Zoom links automatically. We are happy to substitute name(s) for the paid registration(s). If the attendee cannot participate in-person, most events are recorded and all attendees registered prior to each deadline (1 hour before the start of the event) will receive any recordings and presentation materials, barring confidentiality or quality issues. Please check on the recording status prior to registering, if there is any doubt of attendance.
Please send emailed requests to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone requests WILL NOT be honored
Refunds are at the discretion of NYSAIS staff.
For events where group discounts are available, only attendee seats purchased in the same transaction will be honored at the group discount rate. Once you add the minimum number of attendee seats, the discount will automatically be applied. Additional seats cannot be added at the group rate at a later date and will require a new transaction.
Please Note: The Head of School, Head’s Assistant (Administrative Assistant), Assistant Head of School, Business Manager, and Technology Director are the only pre-authorized users to edit information on the school’s directory page.
- Login using your own username and password at www.nysais.org/userlogin.cfm. You can also reach this login page by going to the main page and clicking on the Member Login link in the top righthand corner. After successfully logging in you will be automatically redirected to the NYSAIS Member Portal
- Scroll down until you see the My Groups section.
- Click on your school's name, it is an underlined, live, link.
- You will have the ability to complete every administrative action for your school.
- To Edit Information about the School, including Enrollment Numbers
- Click Edit Your Member Profile at the top of the main content section of the page. (Right above school name)
- To Post a Job
- Click Edit Job Openings at the top right of the main content section of the page. (Right above school name)
- To Add a New Person to the School
- Scroll down to the bottom to the Add a new person section and select their primary role (or closest) from the dropdown. You can designate their exact title when filling in their profile.
- If the employee has more than one job or role, click the “roles” tab and check other roles.
- To Edit an Individual’s Profile
- Click the blue pencil to the right of their name. To edit roles, click on the Roles tab at the top of the new window.
- To Delete an Individual’s Profile
- Click the red “X” to the right of the name. Confirm deletion.
If you are using the NYSAIS website for the first time, you can:
- Create a Public User login with your school email, or,
- Contact an administrator at your school to update the employees listed.
Please select the most similar role, then add the true title in the "Title" field of the new employee's profile.
If you are unable to log in at all, please contact NYSAIS by e-mail (email@example.com) to ensure correct spelling and punctuation. Please include:
- Your name
- Your school
- A contact phone number
- Your role or title
- A brief description of the problem
The Head, Head’s Assistant, Assistant Head, Business Manager, and Technology Director are authorized to edit information on the school’s directory page, using the instructions "How to update your school's information?" above. Other directory page editors must be authorized in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org, by one of the above-mentioned roles.
The Head, Head’s Assistant, Assistant Head, Business Manager, and Technology Director are the only authorized users allowed to edit information on the school’s directory page and may elect another person to authorize (in writing to email@example.com).
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include the following in your e-mail:
- Your name
- Your school
- A contact phone number
- Your role or title
- A description of the problem
Upon closing, independent schools generally send their transcripts to one of two places and might ask permission of the graduates that they are able to reach, before sending.
Transcripts might be found stored:
1. At the public school district in which the closed independent school had its main campus, or,
2. At the public school district in which the student resided, while attending the independent school
Please reach out to your school's Athletic Director. If necessary, they will reach out to NYSAISAA.