NYSAIS Job Fair to Promote Diversity
Saturday, February 20, 2021
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Member Registration is now open
Non-member Schools can register beginning on February 1, 2021
We will host this event on a virtual platform specialized in recruitment and hiring efforts, and schools will meet candidates at booths customized to your school.
Our virtual platform, Brazen, will allow you to curate high-quality attendance at your virtual booth. You can showcase your school and highlight the openings you may have. You will be able to make it simple for candidates to search for you, based on your openings, while enabling your school representatives to connect with candidates at the fair. On the day of the fair, school representatives will be able to communicate with candidates via chat or video, with an easy transition from one to the other.
We are grateful to Brazen for their support of this event to recruit teachers of color to independent schools.
- Member - $850 per school
- Non-Member - $950 per school
- Online booth access for school representatives
- Booth setup training
- Contact with candidates via email, chat, video
- Designate a contact person and email address for training and setup
- Designate those directly responsible for hiring and retention
- Designate school technology support for booth setup
- Prepare a list of job openings to prominently display