NYSAIS Job Fair to Promote Diversity
Saturday, February 26, 2022
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Member Registration will open on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. | Candidate Information
Non-member Schools can register beginning on Tuesday, February 1, 2022
We will host this event again on a virtual platform, with improved functionality specializing in recruitment and hiring efforts, and schools will meet candidates at booths customized to your school. For schools who attended this fair last year, your booths remain intact. You will only need to update them to reflect your contacts and offerings for 2022.
Our virtual platform, Brazen, will allow you to make it simple for candidates to search for you based on your openings, while enabling your school representatives to connect with candidates at the fair as well as schedule interviews with candidates. On the day of the fair, school representatives will be able to communicate with candidates via chat or video, now with the ability to transfer candidates from one school representative to another.
We are grateful to Brazen for their support of this event to recruit teachers of color to independent schools.
- Member - $850 per school
- Non-Member - $950 per school
- Online booth access for school representatives
- Booth setup training
- Contact with candidates via email, chat, video
- Designate a contact person and email address for training and setup
- Designate those directly responsible for hiring and retention
- Designate school technology support for booth setup
- Prepare a list of job openings to prominently display