NYSAIS Schools - Job Openings
Please be sure to visit the resources listed to the left of this window.
For instructions on posting jobs, click here.
Use the filters below to find the right job for you.
Development Associate - Major Gifts
|School Name||Manlius Pebble Hill School|
|City, State||Syracuse, NY|
Development Associate – Major Gifts
Reporting to the Director of Development , the Development Associate for Major Gifts will be dedicated to the identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of MPH constituents who have the capacity to make gifts exceeding $10,000. This position will also play an integral role in the ongoing growth of the School’s Tree of Life Society and work closely with the Director of Development and Annual Campaign Associate to ensure all goals related to the MPH Rising Initiative (Annual Campaign) and other Development related initiatives are met.
· Identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of a portfolio of approximately 100 donor prospects to fund institutional priorities.
· Identify, cultivate, and solicit both major gift ($10,000+) and planned giving prospects.
· Support reunion giving efforts as needed.
· Meet and exceed revenue and outreach goals.
· Initiate ongoing and meaningful interactions with this portfolio of current and potential donors, including but not limited to:
· Utilizing Raiser’s Edge donor database to document and track interactions and progress with prospects and provide reports to Director of Development and Head of School as needed.
· Develop productive relationships with faculty and administrators to identify and cultivate and solicit major donor prospects.
· Support and assist in the conceptualization and execution of donor recognition events.
· Attend and help staff alumni relations and development events as required, including some weekend and evening work.
• A minimum of three years working in a fundraising capacity, preferably in an educational setting.
• A demonstrated ability to foster productive relationships with donors and volunteers.
• Experience with successfully soliciting and stewarding $10,000+ gifts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, with high attention to detail.
• Availability to manage a heavy travel schedule and work weekends/evenings/early mornings as needed.
• Experience with Raiser’s Edge preferred.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to Kelly Gillis-Rose, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.