MEMBER EVENTS CALENDAR
All NYSAIS members can use this calendar to post Professional Learning events that are open to all educators.
Click the Post New Event button above the calendar. Please be sure to enter all pertinent information, including any associated cost, into the appropriate fields before submitting. Your event will not appear below until it has been approved.
Disclaimer: NYSAIS does not endorse or sponsor any of these events. This calendar is a means for NYSAIS members to display events they are hosting.
|All Public Calendars on this Page|
|Member Events Calendar|
- There are no events to display.
- July 7, 2020 Executive Functioning: What we are learning from online instruction and how it will benefit us when we are back in the classroom 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Andrew Ayers and Amelia Glauber, Collegiate School. Three-part series: July 7, 8, 9 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Audience: K- 5th GradeDetails and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 Best Practices for Teaching Remotely 10:00 AM to 11:00 AMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Hassan Wilson, Friends SeminaryJuly 7, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.Audience: K-12 EducatorsDetails and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 LS Reading: Engaging, high-impact, practices for early reading: Teaching phonics, fluency, and comprehension in an online, face-to-face or hybrid environment 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom with Dr. Jennifer ZwillenbergJuly 7, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noonAudience: Teachers in grades K-3Details and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 Reflections from a High School Choral Teacher, What I know, What I learned, What I have yet to learn: How will we approach and plan for the Fall? 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Dr. Jacqueline Martino, King School (CT)July 7, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.Audience: High School, Middle School, Music teachers, and Music dept chairsDetails and Registration here!