- Professional Learning Calendar
- Summer 2021 Professional Learning
- NYSAIS Professional Learning in 2021-22
- Professional Learning Attendee Norms
- Residential Conferences
- Member Events Calendar
- Speaker Resource Form
- Professional Learning Rubric
- Getting Involved: Professional Learning
- Livestream Channel
Please upload your PowerPoints, notes, or pdfs from your presentation to our resources section.
NYSAIS Events Registration
- December 7, 2021 Introduction to the ProEquity Instructional Framework: A Civics-Based and Perspectives-Consciousness Approach for Teaching About Racism and Inequity, A 2-Part Series 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMeSeminarA 2-Part Series Online via ZoomTuesday, December 7, 2021 and Tuesday, January 4, 2022Presenter: Ayo Magwood, Uprooting Inequity LLC4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.Audience: Middle and High School educators, including: Humanities educators and curriculum/academic deansDetails and registration here.
- December 8, 2021 Storytelling, Homelessness, & Justice-Based Action: Designing a Framework for Your Classroom 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMeSeminarOnline via zoomPresenter: Elana Anderson, Dennis Barton, Susan Greenfield, Rosie McCormack4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.Audience: Middle and High School educators, including: Humanities, Literature, History, Social Studies, Social Justice, Social Services, Religious Studies, Theology Details and registration here.
December 9, 2021
Children's Literature Symposium, 2021
3:30 PM to 5:00 PMeSeminar
Online via zoom, facilitated by Jennifer Zwillenberg, Ed.D.
Audience: Teachers of Writing and Lovers of Children's Literature, gr. K-8
December 9, 2021
NYSAIS Business Affairs Holiday Reception 2021
5:30 PM to 7:30 PMGrace Church School (Upper School Campus)In-person: 46 Cooper Square, New York, NY 10003Audience: NYSAIS Business Affairs Personnel
Details and Registration here! Space is limited