Information for Schools
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Poughkeepsie Day School
260 Boardman Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Registration - SOLD OUT
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School
4 W 93rd Street, New York, NY 10025
Registration - SOLD OUT
10:00am – 2:00pm
- Member School Only - $650 per school
- Member Schools - $795 per school
- Non-Member Schools - $925 per school
|Prior to the Job Fair||On the day of the Job Fair||Schedule for Schools|
|Non-registered Schools||Frequently Asked Questions|
- Usernames and passwords will be emailed to the school's contact person listed on the registration form. Access to the online pre-registered candidate resumés database will begin on Monday, February 19.
- The contact person, designated on the registration form, will receive the access information and is responsible for disseminating that information to the members of their school who share in the hiring responsibilities.
- Resumés are cross referenced by discipline/ administrative interest, grade level and geographic preference.
- School representatives will have 2 weeks to review resumés online before the Job Fair. Schools are responsible for researching the resumés and printing them if desired.
- These files will be available online until May 15.
Each school will be provided with a table and 2 chairs, along with 2 box lunches. Each school should bring a tablecloth, school literature, photographs, hand-outs, or anything else that you think you may need.
|10:00||School representatives may begin to set up tables|
|10:00||Box lunches available to school representatives (2 per school)|
|11:00||Networking & interviewing with pre-registered candidates begins|
|12:00||Networking & interviewing with on-site candidates begins|
|2:00||Networking & Interviewing Ends|
Schools are strongly encouraged to research the candidate files and post their jobs online ahead of the job fair. Instructions were sent to registered schools. Please refer to the email confirmation for link and password.
If you were unable to purchase a table for the 2018 NYSAIS Job Fair to Promote Diversity, you can still participate. Following the job fair, schools will be given the opportunity to purchase access to the job fair candidate database. Please check back after the Job Fair is over.
|1.||Where do I post jobs for Job Fair candidates?|
|Instructions on how to complete this were included in your confirmation email. Please refer there for your link and password.|
|2.||How do I see what jobs my school has already posted? How do I edit or delete a job?|
|Click here to view all jobs that have been posted for the job fair. Search your school name in the search box. If you see a job your school has posted that you need to edit or delete, please email email@example.com with the Job Position Title & Grade Range for the job. Please be sure to send the message from your school email address.|
|3.||Do we need to prepare anything beforehand?|
Yes. Schools should post all their available positions on the Job Fair Job Board. Instructions on how to complete this were included in your confirmation email. Please refer there for your link and password.
Schools are also strongly encouraged to research the candidates ahead of the job fair.
|4.||Can we contact candidates ahead of time and setup interview times?|
|Yes, please do! Contact candidates at any time via email.|
|5.||What should we bring?|
|6.||If my school posts jobs on the NYSAIS Career Opportunities page, will they appear on the Job Fair Board as well?|
|No, this is an entirely separate job board from the NYSAIS member school job board. If you are a NYSAIS member school, please feel free to post your jobs in both locations.|
|7.||How long will we have access to the Job Fair Candidate Database after the event?|
The candidate database will remain online until May 15th. However, we encourage you to search for candidates early (and often). After the job fair, non-registered schools will be given the opportunity to purchase access to the database.
Any other questions? Please contact Maria@nysais.org