BUSINESS AFFAIRS CONFERENCE
Business Managers Workshop (December)
- The Power of Being Understood - Slides from James P. Sweeney & Lynne A. Johnson
- NYS Paid Family Leave Overview. "What We Know Today..." - Slides from Katrina M. Papa and Hope DeRocha
Business Affairs Conference (May)
- "Risk Management in a New Era" - Mark Brossman
- "Using the Right Benchmarking Data to Improve Employee Retention and Attraction" - James Sidford
- "Using Data to Better Understand School Performance" - Lisa Pullman
- "Is Your Hiring Old School?" (The Science Behind the Predictive Index) - Frank Aloise & Liane Faermann
- "Is Your Hiring Old School?" - Frank Aloise & Liane Faermann
- "The Trustee Dashboard - 6 Years Later" - James Pugh
- "Debt Financing for Independent Schools" - Dan Froehlich & Joe Bosch
- "Big Picture of Data Driven Decision Making" - Sacha Litman
- "Measuring Success - How to Put Concepts into Practice at your School" - Mark Cross
- Accounting and Regulatory Requirements for Endowments, Contributions, Special Event Revenues including Gaming & Auctions - Joseph R. Blatt, Loeb & Troper LLP
- Beyond Bricks & Mortar: Critical Tools to Implement Efficient Project Delivery and Insights on What to Expect as you Maneuver through Permits/Financing/Landmark/Budgetary and Time Constraints - Eugene Torone, SLAM Construction Services & Richard Bernero, Metropolitan Montessori School
- Hot Legal Issues: Proactive Legal Strategies that Hardwire Safe Schools - Caryn Pass, Venable
- Conference Notes, Handouts, Presentations
- Background Checks - Steven Luckner
- Performance Improvement Plans and Terminations - Steven Luckner
- Donna Orem: "A New Lens on the Business of Schools"
- David Lunken: "Predictive Index - Can You Predict Employees?"
- Kevin Quinn & Jack Sproule: "Financing Your Construction Project"
- Tony Werley, JP Morgan: Aspects of Sustainability - Endowmnet Investments"
- Caryn Pass: "Designing Enrollment Contracts & the On Line Process: Lessons from the Front Line"
- Caryn Pass: "Hot Legal Issues for Independent Schools: Lessons from the Front Line"