- Professional Learning Calendar
- Summer 2021 Professional Learning
- NYSAIS Professional Learning in 2021-22
- Professional Learning Attendee Norms
- Residential Conferences
- Member Events Calendar
- Speaker Resource Form
- Professional Learning Rubric
- Getting Involved: Professional Learning
- Livestream Channel
- January 24, 2022 What Remote Learning Has Taught Us About Executive Functioning and What Do We Do Now 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Andrew Ayers and Amelia Glauber, Collegiate School Three-part series: Mondays, January 24, 31, & February 7, 2022 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.Audience: Educators, K- 5th GradeDetails and Registration here!
- January 25, 2022 Using Statistical Data, Quantitative Maps, and ArcGIS Mapping to Analyze Social Justice and Environmental Issues 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMeSeminarOnline via ZoomTuesday, January 25, 2022 Presenter: Ayo Magwood, Uprooting Inequity LLC4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.Audience: Middle and High/Upper School STEM and human geography educators, and curriculum/academic deansDetails and registration here.
January 29, 2022
Trustee Governance Conference: Strategic Thinking for Boards and Heads of School
9:00 AM to 12:15 PMZoom
Online via Zoom.
Target Audience: Heads and Trustees
Speakers: Nishant Mehta, Anne-Marie Balzano, Ari Betof, Tony Featherston, Mark Lauria, Mary Kay Makunas, Duby McDowell, Mark Mitchell, Caryn Pass, Staci Williams Seeley, and Amada Torres.Details and registration here.
February 3, 2022
Experienced Teachers Institute (ETI22)
Mohonk Mountain House
Thurs. Feb 3 - Sat. Feb. 5, 2022
New Paltz, NY
Proof of Vaccination Required
Leaders: Annie Byerly, Javaid Khan, Kenny Graves
- February 3, 2022 Experienced Teachers Institute (ETI22) Mohonk Mountain House