NYSAIS EVENTS REGISTRATIONall events
- July 7, 2020 Executive Functioning: What we are learning from online instruction and how it will benefit us when we are back in the classroom 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Andrew Ayers and Amelia Glauber, Collegiate School. Three-part series: July 7, 8, 9 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Audience: K- 5th GradeDetails and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 Best Practices for Teaching Remotely 10:00 AM to 11:00 AMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Hassan Wilson, Friends SeminaryJuly 7, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.Audience: K-12 EducatorsDetails and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 LS Reading: Engaging, high-impact, practices for early reading: Teaching phonics, fluency, and comprehension in an online, face-to-face or hybrid environment 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom with Dr. Jennifer ZwillenbergJuly 7, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noonAudience: Teachers in grades K-3Details and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 Reflections from a High School Choral Teacher, What I know, What I learned, What I have yet to learn: How will we approach and plan for the Fall? 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Dr. Jacqueline Martino, King School (CT)July 7, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.Audience: High School, Middle School, Music teachers, and Music dept chairsDetails and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 LS/MS Writing: Engaging, high-impact, practices for writing: Teaching strategies in an online, face-to-face or hybrid environment 2:00 PM to 3:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom with Dr. Jennifer ZwillenbergJuly 7, from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 noonAudience: Teachers, grades 3-8
- July 7, 2020 Emerging Privacy Law Issues for Schools in 2020 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Kate Saracene and Trisha Sircar, KattenJuly 7, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.Audience: School Administrators, Staff and Teachers Details and Registration here!
- July 7, 2020 Up-Grading Assessment Practices: Standards-Based Feedback and Evaluation 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMeSeminarOnline via zoomJuly 7, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.Audience: Middle and High school teachers, all disciplinesDetails and Registration here!
July 8, 2020
Moving Puberty and Sex Education Online
9:00 AM to 10:00 AMeSeminarOnline via zoom, Ellen Friedrichs, Saint Ann’s SchoolJuly 8, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Audience: Middle and high school health and sexuality educators Details and Registration here!